Become A Member
Add your voice to ours!
ANCY members are welcomed into a growing and spirited community that is committed to supporting and contributing to the children and youth arts sector. By adding your voice, you will be contributing to our mission of:
- Linking artists and organizations working with children and youth across Canada
- Connecting diverse community sectors with the arts including justice, social services, health and education
- Gathering and disseminating research data to support the value of the arts from early childhood through to young emerging artists
- Advocating benefits of the arts for children and youth to all levels of government
- Working with communities to develop pilot sites, modeling innovative and emerging infrastructure and programming
- Developing toolkits for communities and youth - information and guidelines for mobilizing, funding, developing infrastructure and creating programming
- Organizing conferences and other events (meetings, forums) to educate the public and increase awareness about the arts and youth sector
- Connecting youth artists from across Canada and internationally both in person and virtually
Who Joins ANCY?
Organizations, adults and youth who are invested in the future and well-being of the children and youth arts sector.
The ANCY Advantage
By joining ANCY as a Member, you will be able to take advantage of some of the key benefits and services we provide:
- Being connected to a growing community and network of people and organizations working in the children and youth arts sector
- Having a known support system where your opinions and concerns are heard and considered
- Having an organization represent your interests in all levels of government
- A listing on an organization database that is shared with the government and key decision maker
- A reduction of cost for all ANCY events and conferences
How much is a Membership?
Annual Fees for Non-Profit Organizations based on annual operating budgets
$0 to $149,000 – $50
$150,000 to $299,000 – $100
$300,000 to $499,000 – $150
$500,000 and up – $200
Annual Fees for Other Types of Organizations
Corporations and Departments at all levels of Government – $500
Annual Fees Individual Members
Single – $60
Artist – $45
Full Time Student – $25
Supporting Members are individuals or organizations who would like to make a donation to ANCY but are not interested in receiving any of the benefits and services or being a formal Member. Supporting members can donate any amount.
How do I become a Member?
To apply for an ANCY Membership, please download and fill out our Membership Application Forms (.docx) and email them to email@example.com For more information please call our Toronto office: (416) 536-6504, or toll free: 1.866.356.0089.