Tell Us Your Stories
Over the past 5 years ANCY has facilitated a "Tell Us Your Stories" round table in over 12 communities across Ontario in partnership with local municipalities and arts organizations across the province. It is an opportunity to work with the local community to host an "inventory mapping session" of arts programs, organizations, artists and infrastructure specific to children and youth across Ontario. If you are interested in your community hosting this 1/2 day session, please contact ANCY at firstname.lastname@example.org
ANCY performs these mapping sessions to:
- Offer an opportunity to local arts organizations and artists to tell us about the projects and programs that they offer to children and youth in their community.
- Collect an inventory of organizations, programs and artists that are delivering arts activities to children and youth in each community.
- Identify local organizations and leaders who are interested in supporting the stabilization and expansion of multi-delivery of programs.
- Present a cross-Canada scan of "creative spaces for children and youth infrastructure and art programs" being delivered across Canada.
- Open up discussion and encourage feedback from the local level as we continue to support and build the "Children and Youth Art Sector".